Cancelling your membership
You can cancel your FW membership at any time, but we’re sorry to see you go.
If you're having second thoughts about your membership or need help, please contact us.
If we're saying goodbye for now, you can cancel your membership by following the steps below.
- Once you have logged in to your account on the Future Women website, navigate to 'My Account'.
- From the menu, select 'Subscriptions' to access your membership and billing details.
- Underneath your current active membership, click 'Turn off auto-renew'.
- You will be asked whether you are sure you would like to cancel your membership. To confirm your cancellation, click 'Yes, please'.
- Your FW membership has now been cancelled and will not be auto-renewed. You will have access to your account up until the date that your active membership was due to renew. If you change your mind and wish to keep your Future Women membership, click 'Turn on auto-renew' from the 'Subscription' screen to continue your membership with no interruptions.
Membership fees are non-refundable as per the Membership Terms you agreed to when you joined FW.